Freedom Flotilla III - a convoy of four ships, “Marianne of Gothenburg”, “Rachel”, “Vittorio” and “Juliano II”, carrying 47 people from 17 countries, set sail on Saturday, 27 June 2015, to break Israel’s illegal and inhumane blockade of 1.8 million Palestinians in the Gaza Strip since 2006. The pro-Palestinian activists on board included Tunisia's former president, Arab Israeli and European member of parliaments.
|source : google|
The latest we learned is that the Israeli navy raided and seized the Marianne around 100 nautical miles from the shore of Gaza. Yet again, Netanyahu’s government and its military has acted like sea pirates and attacked peaceful flotillas in international waters. This further adds to the cascade of state sponsored terrorism when in 2010, Israeli’s commandos attacked the Turkish ferry Mavi Marmara and killed 10 activists.
|Dato' Dr Musa speaking a rally in Dataran Merdeka, August 2013 during the Summer attack on Gaza|
VIVA PALESTINA MALAYSIA in solidarity with Freedom
1. Condemns in no uncertain terms the illegal attacks and acts of state piracy on the vessels of Freedom Flotilla III in international waters.
2. Demands that the peaceful activists be released and allowed to continue their sail to Gaza.
3. Demands an end to the illegal blockade and occupation of Palestine.
4. Calls on the UN and all governments to protest against Israel’s violation of international maritime laws and guarantee the security and safety of the peaceful civilians.
5. Calls on all civil societies and freedom loving citizens of the world to unequivocally condemn the inhumane actions of Israel.
"End the Occupation, Free Palestine"
Dato’ Dr Musa Mohd Nordin
Chairman, Viva Palestina Malaysia
This is the message that I would love to spread to all the people in the world, let's end the Occupation and Free Palestine.